Written by Andi Long
1. You will never meet The One at a club or bar.
2. Look past appearances and stereotypes.
3. Be earlier than on time.
4. Don’t let anyone break you or tell you who you are.
5. Don’t be shady. You will pay for it.
6. Don’t procrastinate.
7. Make appointments don’t just show up.
8. 20 seconds of courage is all you need.
9. Don’t be pressured to buy something or accept something or do anything.
10. Let yourself be happy. Don’t set deadlines for happiness.
11. Know people’s names.
12. Don’t drink more than two cups of coffee a day.
13. Smile at strangers
14. Nothing is really as awkward as you think it is.
15. Don’t compare yourself with strangers on the internet.
16. It’s not about how you look, it’s about how you think you look.
17. Everyone you meet has a story that will make you cry.
18. You can say no to plans but you only have one chance and that’s right when you are asked. After that if you change your mind you risk being a flake or having bad integrity.
19. When you’re going on a hike, bring snacks and sandwiches.
20. Foster good habits
21. Tell your parents you love them.
22. Trust your significant other.
23. Don’t try to be someone you’re not.
23. I’ve learned 23 things but I have so much more to learn.